Traveling with the bus in Grenland
Welcome onboard the buses in Grenland
Publisert: mandag 20. desember 2021 - 10.46
- Single ticket apply for one journey with transfer. A single ticket for one
zone is valid for 60 minutes upon activation. For more information
about prices, visit farte.no or ask the busdriver.
- 24-hours ticket. Travel with bus as much as you like within 24 hours.
The 24-hours ticket is valid for 24 hours from activation.
- 7-days ticket. With 7-days ticket you can travel as much as you like
on the yellow buses within a week.
- 30-days ticket. With 30-days ticket you can travel as much as you like
on the yellow buses within a month.
- 180 days ticket. With 180-days ticket you can travel as much as you like
on the yellow buses for 180 days.
- Travel money. Fill your travel card with travel money. A kind of digital wallet you fill up with value and pay per journey.
- For prices and other information see farte.no or ask the busdriver.
How to buy a ticket
- Download farte-app on mobile phone in AppStore or GooglePlay. For all tickets.
- Buy single ticket and 24-hours ticket with farte-app before boarding or onboard the bus. You can use cash or credit card.
- Buy 30-days tickets and travel money before boarding online at farte.no. You need a travel card to buy these tickets.
- You can buy travel card onboard the buses or at Narvesen in Grenland.
Wheelchairs, prams, bicycles, dogs and skis.
- Prams, wheelchairs and skis are free of charge.
- Dogs and bicycles are free of charge.
- Staff will decide if there is sufficient space